IoT Case Study
A major telecom operator with millions of connected devices, including set-top boxes and digital TVs, had to manage device vital signs to ensure customer satisfaction, increase the quality of experience, and meet demanding SLAs.
Each connected device can generate between 1GB to 100GB of data per day. The telecom operator was faced with the prospect of retaining and managing more than 5 terabytes (TB) of data, per device, for statistical baselining.
Download this case study to learn how this telecom used Logtrust to adopt a modern, real-time architecture to manage millions of devices, at scale, for its Digital TV and Video On-Demand service.
- Understand current IoT data management challenges
- Analyze past and present “events of interest” across millions of IoT devices for fault detection and diagnostics
- Improve QoS and meet SLAs
- Making sense out of thousands of events per second generated by time-sensitive IoT/Big Data applications
- Drive rapid time-to-insight and value