Gartner Newsletter: Increasing the Value Density of Data with Logtrust Event Lake™
FEATURING 100 GARTNER DATA AND ANALYTICS PREDICTIONS THROUGH 2020
Logtrust has partnered with Gartner on the new Gartner Newsletter Increasing the Value Density of Data with Logtrust Event Lake™. Featuring a comprehensive whitepaper, the newsletter applies the logistics industry concept of “value density” to explain why Logtrust Event Lake has successfully increased the value density of Fast and Big Data by reducing the “Time-to-Value” per GB ingested for all our customers.
- The relationship between the age of data and its arrival time has a significant impact on the value density of data
- Silos of data and multi layers lower value density; Logtrust Event Lake simplifies and increases density
- Use cases: complementing SIEM, IoT, stock trading, cyber security, automotive IoT, industrial IoT, IT Operations
- Logtrust capabilities: extreme performance, Flat Ultra Low Latency queries, pure linear scalability, always on and always hot data
- 100 Gartner Data and Analytics Predictions Through 2020
Download the research report for the complete set of findings and insights.
DOWNLOAD THE GARTNER NEWSLETTER
Fill out this brief form to receive your complementary copy of “ Increasing the Value Density of Data with Logtrust Event Lake™ ”
“In 2020 Gartner predicts that IoT will include nearly 25 billion devices. To face the onslaught of trillions of events per second sent by consumer or industrial IoT devices, Logtrust Real-time Cloud Event Lake pre-computes all events-of-interest and notifies users, SIEMs, BIs, applications, and micro services of the results.”
— Eric Tran-Le, Global CMO, Logtust