In this library we have identified the most common problems in Unix, Windows, Mac OS and vmware operating systems. A library in continuous growth will help you to have your infrastructure under control and detect problems before they impact your business.
Unix/Linux. Alerts relevant to Linux systems.
- Unix Critical Error: Alerts on diverse critical errors that can appear in Linux systems (segmentation faults, potential kernelpanics, I/O errors, reboots, rsyslog start/stop, …).
- Unix Kernel Oops: Alerts when Kernel Oops occur in the system.
APT Packages. Alerts of added or lost packets.
Windows. Alerts relevant to Microsoft Windows systems.
- Windows Critical Error: Alerts of general errors that may appear in a Windows system.
MacOSX. Alerts relevant to Mac OSX systems.
- MacOs Critical Error: Alerts of general errors that may appear in a Mac OSX system.
BSD. Alerts relevant to Free/Net/OpenBSD systems.
- BSD Critical Error: Alerts of general errors that may appear in *BSD systems.
VMware. Alerts relevant to VMware virtual infrastructures.
- VmWare Critical Error: Alerts of general errors produced in logs coming from VMware virtualisation products.